Welcome to Women's Mental Health, MD.
Dr. Jill Zechowy is a Family Physician with a master's degree in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Marriage and Family Therapy.
This practice is dedicated to the well-being of women and mothers.
During the current Coronavirus pandemic, Dr. Zechowy provides counseling and psychotherapy via telemedicine and phone visits.
With experience in both hospital and medical office settings, Dr. Zechowy is particularly suited to provide a deeper understanding on the greater demands and stressors on medical professionals dealing with this crisis. Your confidentiality remains her priority.
Dr. Jill Zechowy assists women in developing coping strategies and greater life of balance by providing the following services:
- Comprehensive treatment for postpartum depression & anxiety
- Counseling and psychotherapy for medical professionals
- Psychiatric medication evaluation, management, and consultation
- Exploration of alternatives to medications
- Newborn care, lactation, and parenting education
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Women's Mental Health.
Jill Zechowy, MD, MS
725 College Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95404