• Initial Evaluation, 45 minutes: $150
• Counseling & medication management, 45 minutes: $160
• Counseling without medication management, 45 minutes: $150
• Medication management, 20 minutes: $90
• Home visit*: additional fees may apply for travel > 5 miles.
• Telephone calls: No fee for brief calls. Calls >10 minutes pro-rated at hourly rate.
• Cancellations of less than 24 hours notice will result in a $75 charge.
When you make an appointment with me, I reserve that time exclusively for you. Barring emergencies, I will be ready to see you at our scheduled time. I do not double-book or over-book my schedule. Because of this, I ask that you provide me with as much notice as possible should you need to change an appointment, by calling my office phone (707) 515-6673.
Please Note: I currently operate my practice on a fee-for-service basis. Payment for sessions is due at the time of our meeting, unless we have made alternate arrangements ahead of time. I do not accept insurance or Medicare. This policy protects your privacy to the highest possible degree, allows greater flexibility in developing a plan of treatment with you, and allows me to spend more time with each client.
However, clients who do have insurance are often able to obtain partial "out-of-network" reimbursement for fees paid. I will give you a receipt for your visit, containing an evaluation code and diagnosis; you then submit this receipt to your insurance for reimbursement. Every company and plan has different policies and reimbursement rates. Some cover most of the cost of our sessions. If you plan to seek reimbursement from insurance please contact them in advance of our first appointment so that you know what portion you will be reimbursed.
Keep in mind that your insurance policy is a contract between your insurer and you. You are responsible for all fees incurred, as well as for any services that are not covered by your policy, such as missed appointments and phone calls.
* Home visits are only provided for pregnant clients on doctor-ordered bed rest or for established clients with a newborn baby.