• Initial Evaluation, 45 minutes: $175
• Counseling & medication management, 45 minutes: $175
• Counseling without medication management, 45 minutes: $175
• Medication management, 20 minutes: $110
• Home visit*: additional fees may apply for travel > 5 miles.
• Telephone calls: No fee for brief calls. Calls >10 minutes pro-rated at hourly rate.
• Cancelations of less than 24 hours notice will result in a $100 charge. Upon the third late cancelation this charge increases to the full $175 fee.
When you make an appointment with Dr. Zechowy, she reserves that time exclusively for you. Barring emergencies, she will be ready to see you at our scheduled time. Dr. Zechowy does not double-book or over-book her schedule. Because of this, it is important to provide her with as much notice as possible should you need to change an appointment. To do so please call her office phone (707) 515-6673.
Please Note: Dr. Zechowy's operates her practice on a fee-for-service basis. Payment for sessions is due at the time of appointment. Dr. Zechowy's office does not accept insurance or Medicare. This policy protects your privacy to the highest possible degree, allows greater flexibility in developing a plan of treatment with you, and allows her to spend more time with each client.
However, clients who do have insurance are often able to obtain partial "out-of-network" reimbursement for fees paid. You pay for your session at the time of the appointment. Dr. Zechowy can provide you with a receipt for your visit, containing an evaluation code and diagnosis. You then submit this receipt to your insurance for reimbursement. Every company and plan has different policies and reimbursement rates. Some cover most of the cost of our sessions. If you plan to seek reimbursement from insurance please contact them in advance of your first appointment so that you know what portion you will be reimbursed. Ask your insurance what their reimbursement to you would be for an "Out-of-network provider for a 99215 level visit."
Keep in mind that your insurance policy is a contract between your insurer and you. You are responsible for all fees incurred, as well as for any services that are not covered by your policy, such as missed appointments and phone calls.
* Home visits are only provided for pregnant clients on doctor-ordered bed rest or for established clients with a newborn baby. On hold during Shelter in Place.